What We Do.
Midland-Frantz Construction Group serves leading corporations and professional firms of all sizes with a range of comprehensive construction management and commercial real estate services. We employ a seasoned team of professionals with backgrounds in construction management, commercial real estate, architecture, engineering, occupational safety and the construction trades.
- Consultation Services - Our staff will get the thinking done and sift through the details with you, ahead of time. You can stay focused on the big picture and put your goals and objectives into the project development document, guiding critical decisions along the way.
- Building Evaluation - What about the heating and cooling systems, the existing electrical system, roof condition and all the building/occupancy codes your space must comply with? We review both existing and proposed building sites/spaces to make sure that what you are looking at will work for you and your business.
- Landlord/Tenant Negotiation - You know what you want. But the landlord has a list, too. Midland|Frantz can mediate between the two. It's our job to make sure you get a suitable space which meets your requirements. Not only will our staff represent you at all tenant/landlord construction meetings, we can also communicate with the landlord's architect and negotiate construction issues with the landlord's construction manager.
- Project Management - We'll assign an experienced project manager to make sure your project meets objectives, budgets, timing and quality and safety standards. It's how we maximize your rent dollars.
- Construction Management - You need to make sense of all the contractors' qualification statements, references and past projects so you know who to hire and trust with your next project. Our combined experience in the construction business helps us make informed decisions and provides us with valuable insight. We will review all contractor proposals with you and a construction manager will be on site during every project phase to keep things on track.
- General Contracting - The unexpected can always happen. Perhaps your plans need revising or the specified materials don't meet your needs or timing constraints. Our professional project managers and superintendents are there to make sure the materials required are there on time, every time. We also monitor, audit and confirm budgets so you don't have to.